NEW ROOTS - Wormwood - 100 Veggie Capsules - NPN: 80033348
New Roots Wormwood is a bitter herb to support digestive disturbances and digestion. Wormwood may increase bile secretion, pancreatic and small intestine enzyme production and hydrochloric acid secretion. Bitters assist digestion by starting the secretion process before food is eaten, when the process begins before meals, the body is better prepared to digest food once it reaches the digestive tract. Wormwood exhibits bitter, carminative, and anthelmintic properties. It is primarily used to expel parasites.
- Wormwood exhibits bitter, carminative, and anthelmintic properties
- It is primarily used to expel parasites.
- Has the effect of stimulating and invigorating the whole of the digestive process
DIRECTIONS & USE
Adults: Take 2–3 capsules three times daily or as directed by your health-care practitioner. Do not exceed above dose.
Duration of use: Consult a health-care practitioner for use beyond 3–4 weeks.
Whole wormwood (Artemisia absinthium) … 270 mg
Non-GMO vegetable capsule composed of vegetable carbohydrate gum and purified water.
CAUTIONS & NOTES
- Contains no: Gluten, soy, wheat, corn, eggs, dairy, yeast, citrus, preservatives, artificial flavour or colour, starch, or sugar.
- Consult a health-care practitioner prior to use if you have underlying defects in hepatic heme synthesis, if symptoms persist or worsen, if you have liver disorders, biliary disorders, and/or seizure disorders. May interact adversely with other medications, consult a health-care practitioner before using with other medications.
- Do not use if you have stomach hyperacidity or intestinal ulcers, if you have known sensitivity to wormwood or the Compositae family, or if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- Do not use if seal is broken.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Known adverse reactions: Hypersensitivity (e.g. allergy) is known to occur, in which case, discontinue use.