PRAIRIE NATURALS - NMN Rx 200mg with Quercetin + Resveratrol - 30 veggie Capsule(s) - NPN : 80120733
NMNRx – a powerful support for healthy aging and vitality. NMN (nicotinamide mononucleotide) is a powerful, metabolically active form of vitamin B3. It is naturally found in fruits and vegetables, although most NMN is synthesized by the body from nicotinamide, a form of vitamin B3 found in food. NMN is a promising molecule for rejuvenation of cellular health and for prevention of age-related diseases. In our cells, NMN can easily be synthesized into the potent and essential molecule NAD+ (nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide).
What is NAD+
- NAD+ is a critical coenzyme found in every cell of the body.
- NAD+ is necessary for more than 500 enzymatic reactions and is essential for ATP production.
- NAD+ plays a critical role in energy metabolism and in proper cell function.
- A decrease in NAD+ levels is associated with brain-aging and many neurodegenerative diseases. (1)
How can NMN help replenish NAD+
- In the cell, NMN is chemically transformed into NAD+.
- NMN can stimulate NAD+ metabolism to help mitigate premature aging diseases.
- Giving adults at least 250mg of NMN per day significantly increases their levels of NAD+ (2)
Why did Prairie Naturals add both Resveratrol and Quercetin to NMNRx?
- Resveratrol and quercetin are substances that help to regulate the levels of NAD+ in the body.
- Both quercetin and resveratrol can significantly protect cells from a DNA-damaging induced cell death.
- By regulating NAD+ levels, resveratrol and quercetin helps to promote proper metabolism.
How does NMNRx work?
- Quercetin, resveratrol and NMN are critical for the activation of genes that repair cells.
- Resveratrol and quercetin help accelerate the activation of these cellular repair genes.
- Resveratrol and quercetin can significantly potentiate the cell protection and rescue effects of NMN.
INGREDIENTS Each V-Capsule contains:
Nicotinamide mononucleotide (NMN) … 200 mg
Japanese Knotweed (Fallopia japonica) 150mg
providing 50% Trans-Resveratrol … 75 mg
Quercetin … 100mg
Microcrystalline cellulose, hypromellose
DIRECTIONS & USE
Recommended Dose (Adults): Take 1 V-Cap 2 times daily.